To connect safely with your body you need to slow down. It’s important to be able to walk before you try running!
The key for lasting change is strong foundations.
- Learning how to notice your authentic desires
- Developing skills to communicate these
- Being able to speak up for your limits
These are some of the essential building blocks you need for better connection.
Once your foundations are in place you open up much greater potential for more fulfilling journeys of deep erotic exploration and pleasure.
We are so used to overriding our real limits we often don’t really know
- How not to go along with something that’s already happening
- The difference between what we want to do, and what we’re willing to do
- How far is too far
- When to say no
So most of us need to re-learn what real safety feels like in our body – starting small, starting slow.
One-way erotic touch protocols, which underpin my work, aid this, helping keep the focus on your learning and your experience.
This also helps change patterns of ‘going along with’, or ‘putting up with’ things which don’t feel right. And it allows you to get clarity on how it feels when the touch is purely for you – exactly how you want it – without any need to reciprocate.
with all my latest updates and opportunities