I take seriously my responsibility to keep both of us as safe as possible when working together, and this includes COVID-related safety.
Here is what I offer and ask in relation to COVID safety.
If you are working with me in person in an Intensive of 1 or more days, it’s likely that one or both of us may have travelled some distance to the session.
Please note that I am only willing to work in person when the working location, and both our regions of origin (before travel) are in Level 0 or Level 1. If this changes, or looks likely to change, between making a booking and our session date, I may choose to reschedule or cancel our session.
I will also monitor official guidelines for close contact services, as they change, and adjust my working practices accordingly.
In advance of our session
I have had both vaccination injections plus a booster.
I do not require that you have had any of the vaccinations, but I ask that you be responsible for assessing the level of risk you are willing to take as a consequence of working with me.
My preference is for both of us to take a lateral flow test in advance of our session.
If this is something you would be willing to do I ask that we both take two tests as follows:
- 48 hours before our first session date (In the event of a positive result this will make it more likely for me to be able to change or cancel travel and venue bookings with less charge)
- On the day of our session
I will inform you of my test result if it is positive, and I trust that you will be honest with me in return.
During our session
I will have sanitiser available to use on arrival and during the session.
I will ensure that our working space is clean and ventilated before our session starts.
My preference is for both of us to work without a mask. If you would like masks to be worn please discuss this with me before we book our session, as this may make some kinds of work more difficult.
As our session date approaches if you, or anyone you are in close contact with, is experiencing the following symptoms please let me know as soon as possible (ideally at least 48 hours beforehand) and do not attend the session:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal